IT Project Manager-Equity & Fixed Income
Equities/Fixed Income IT Project Manager-Asset Management-Contract-London
My Client, A top tier Asset Management Company is on the search for an experienced Front Office IT Project Manager for a contract position based in London. You will be working within the Equity/Fixed income and investment management systems team to deliver process and technology changed for front office equity teams. This project will involve the full project management lifecycle from initiation to closure to prior experience of this is needed.
This job is paying between £450-550/day on a 6 month initial contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining, initiating and delivering IT Projects in support of Equity and Fixed Income front office products
- Be responsible for managing and motivating a project team involving internal and contract staff
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills:
- Good understanding of Equity and Fixed income products and processes within investment management
- Experience of delivering in a front office environment
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC
- Experience of managing small and medium scale projects
- Experience of managing fixed income front office projects around the portfolio management and decision support tools space
- Experience in investment management packages around Blackrock, thinkfolio, Latent zero, Cadis.
If you feel this is the right role for you, then please send your CV over to me and I will come back to you as soon as possible.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk