This job is no longer available
Vice President, Governance & Reporting, Global Banking Group
A leading banking group inLondon is seeking an individual with financial services experience to manage the reporting of information to stakeholders. Reporting to the Director of Compliance, you will be liaising with different business areas and compliance teams across the bank, digesting and collating important information which you will present and report to senior management
- Proactive management of reporting activity in business area to ensure programme of work is appropriate at all times.
- Delivering reports required by Senior Management and Committees within the time line set and matching all requirements and which are responsive to the particular audience to which they are addressed, e.g. the Board Audit Committee.
- Ability to understand processes and drive improvements in reporting processes.
- Overseeing direct reports in production of concise, accurate reports.
- Leading and maintaining effective relationships with peers/ key areas / stakeholders, particularly senior management within business areas, also with other key stakeholders in other functions.
- Provide leadership and coaching to ensure that all staff are aligned to the goals and culture of the team and the organisation.
- Experience of providing /overseeing the delivery of high quality written reports that meet the changing needs of a senior audience.- Knowledge of the Financial Services Regulatory Environment - Strong analytical experience within a quality control, compliance, operational risk or audit function- Experience managing external stakeholders- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to timely delivery- Key internal and external stakeholder and customer relationship management
SalaryRange£60,000 to £80,000
This is a great opportunity for someone in compliance with strong organisation and literary skills and experience managing information and relationships with very senior staff members. If you feel you have the right skills set, please send your CV to Ryan Graham at r.grahamatrealstaffing.com
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk