One of the largest service companies in Aberdeen are looking for an experienced slickline engineer to make the step up to a supervisory position. The role is a fixed rotation and involves the successful candidate managing all aspects of the companies services to their clients.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Carry out all aspects of the operation in a safe and timely manner
- Checking of selected equipment prior to load out, if appropriate.
- Ensure correct rig up of equipment on site in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Ensure pressure testing of equipment is performed in accordance with the Company standard procedures and specific customer requirements
- Ensure operating of equipment is carried out correctly in accordance with the Company operating procedures and Customer programme requirements
- Ensure that the equipment is fit for use at all times by carrying out on site maintenance, if so required,
- Compilation of high quality reports in accordance with Company's reporting procedures and standards
- Interpret wireline programme and organise equipment and instruct wireline crew to carry out specific programme correctly and competently.
- Liaise with client representatives on feasibility of programme steps and advise on equipment limitations with respect to the requirements of the Wireline programme.
- Liaise with crewmembers of other disciplines to ensure that wireline operations are performed efficiently and safely
- Maintain relevant contact with the department Manager or Supervisor on equipment and crew requirements and all other job related planning.