This job is no longer available
We are looking for someone who is:
- Well educated
- Literate and an approachable and effective communicator. Much time is spent communicating with clients, suppliers and other team members, so you must have good listening skills and be able to put your point across in a clear and friendly way, both in writing and orally.
- A positive personality.
- Flexible and reliable. We rely on each other to do their job well, so it's vital that you are prepared to take responsibility for your role.
- Self-motivated Your background
The current post holder has a marketing degree and a PGCE qualification and that is an ideal background. However, in general we are looking for someone who is a good fit with the following:
- Experience of project management in a media production environment is highly desirable.
- Advertising, PR or digital agency backgrounds are all relevant, as are client-side roles in in-house marketing and PR teams.
- Creative understanding. The role involves decision making in a creative process, so evidence of doing that in other roles is desirable.
- Some writing experience is also of interest but not essential.
- An understanding of small business environment and approach.
- Knowledge of the UK schools environment would be useful although training will be provided in this area.
- A good knowledge of standard office computer systems is essential (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) and knowledge of Dreamweaver or similar web software would be useful.
- Account or project management experience in other service-led and/or creative environments is also of interest, providing you can demonstrate the personal qualities needed..