This job is no longer available
One of the largest service companies in Aberdeen is looking for a Wireline Field Engineer to oversee, organise and execute the equipment and personnel in all aspects of the wireline operations in accordance with the clients agreed programme and contractual requirements, both safely and efficiently.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Managing the field crew and being the focal point for all contact and enquiries.
- Ensures that all safety practices are implemented before, during and after the operation.
- Conduct regular safety meetings prior to and during operations.
- Making sure that procedures have been followed and executed in accordance with the company code.
- Meeting customer requirements.
- Data collected accurately and presented professionally to achieve a high quality report for the client.
- Comply fully with company procedures for equipment and personnel feedback.
- Reporting into the Field Service Coordinator.