This job is no longer available
One of the largest service companies in Aberdeen is looking for an experienced Well Test engineer to make the step up to a supervisory position. The role is involves the successful candidate organising all equipment and personnel in all aspects of the offshore operations in accordance with the client.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- To work in accordance with information and training provided. Pass on any Safety Alerts or job specific information relating to Welltest operations.
- Data collected accurately and presented professionally to achieve a high quality report for the client.
- To successfully operate and to have sufficient working knowledge of the Well Test equipment (including data, sampling and gauge equipment) that you are required to use.
- To pack and load out equipment in a correct and efficient manner.
- To ensure equipment is rigged up, pressure tested, function tested and ESD System thoroughly function tested prior to operations commencing.
- To perform Risk Assessments for any equipment or tasks not presently covered in the generic Welltest Risk Assessments.
- Communicate to Line Supervisors/Managers any concerns, suggestions, ideas and improvements.
- Liaise with Operations Supervisor to ensure he is fully aware of offshore/onshore operations.
- Compile end of job report to required standard in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attend pre and post test Client meetings when required. Complete Rig Surveys offshore as required.
- To train other Well Test Technicians in specific areas of your expertise as required.
- Remain fully informed on software changes, tool upgrades and recent operational problems.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with onsite client representatives.