Storage & Backup Consultant - Symantec - Enterprise Vault - SAN - HP - EMC - NetApp - Reading - £55k - £65k
I great opportunity has arisen working for a solutions provider based inReading.
A Storage & Backup Consultant (Symantec (Enterprise Vault), Backup, SAN, HP, EMC, NetApp) is required to join an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner. The role will require you to be based in the office once a week, but travel to customers sites.
As a Storage & Backup Consultant the role will involve implementation to best practice of Storage technology, development and delivery of storage products such as Symantec (Enterprise Vault), HP, EMC, NetApp. You will also provide pre-sales support to customers and provide technical solutions alongside delivery. Excellent documentation skills are also required.
- Demonstrable experience of working with Storage & Backup based environments, delivering enterprise scale projects.
- Experience with the following products: Symantec (Enterprise Vault), HP, EMC, NetAPP, Dell
- Ideally appropriate professional qualifications, Storage & Microsoft certifications (e.g. EMC Proven, Netapp, MCSE, MCP's)
- Knowledge of virtualisation, VMware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Windows Server, OS Systems, Windows Server 2008/R2
- Strong client facing skills
- Experience with Pre-sales
- Strong hands on technical capability
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Microsoft partner who is dedicated in investing in their Technical Consultants, whether investing in training or providing assistance with certifications. You will also experience the chance to work with cutting edge technology, so do not delay apply now to be considered!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com