This job is no longer available
I have an urgent new role based in Surrey for a business systems analyst the location is very commutable from West and South London!
Contribute towards departmental and organisational agreed company objectives.
You will be working as part of the global IT Department, adhering to corporate standards across all the company's technology.
Support, troubleshoot, and resolve end user problems relating to the Finance/IT area.
To be responsible for extracting data from the Accounting and Revenue systems, providing trends and analysis to the company.
Performing data-intensive calculations around revenue, profit, loss and expense data.
Partner and coordinate software vendors on executing the Finance system improvements.
Assist with and seek the best solution on project management tasks.
- Strong experience of working as a liaison between Finance and IT.
- Must have direct recent experience in writing SQL queries, Excel macros and configuring SQL reports using SQL reporting services.
- Must have experience in writing SQL quiries using Microsoft Query Builder, Microsoft Excel, Access and ODBC.
- Highly proficient in Data Management and reporting tools similar to Access, SQL Queries, SAS, Business Objectives and Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of IT in general with a background in data mining and data standardization.
- Experience working with any BI technologies (Cognos, Informaatica, MS SSIS/SSRS, OLAP, data modelling, data warehousing).
- Excellent proven customer services record.
- Experience with CRM systems and financial data modelling is highly desired.
- Must have strong experience of working with financial systems. This does not have to be in a financial institution or bank
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com