This job is no longer available
A large Operator inAberdeenhas a vacancy for a Subsea Controls Engineer inAberdeen. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Subsea Controls Engineer to move into one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. You will have several years experience in Subsea Controls in a Service company, Consultancy or an Operator. This role comes with one of the most competitive packages in the market including a final salary pension so there will be a lot of competition.
- * Effective coordination and supervision of the engineering, pre-planning and execution of CUE subsea controls related workscopes
- MonitorSubseaControl Systems
- Supervision of subsea controls vendor, budgets and schedule and associated workscopes, on and offshore, are required.
You will have:
- Experience in planning and executing offshore Subsea Controls Engineering
- Experience in overseeing specification, design, Installation and commissioning of Subsea Control Systems
- Technical proficiency in design, build, test and operation of subsea control systems
- * Experience in analysing and diagnosing complex systems and fault scenarios.
- Understands customer focus and anticipates opportunities or threats.
This is a Senior Position with a lot of scope for development and a very competitive package. If you are interested please apply now and I will call you to discuss it further.