This job is no longer available
Brilliant opportunity for a Global Mobility Specialist within a FTSE 250 company. Reporting into the Head of Global Mobility for an international organisation, this is a truly exciting role with unrivalled progression opportunity.
My client is one of the most recognised and established Staffing organisations with operations across the globe. Due to recent expansion plans and continued growth, the global mobility director is looking to grow the team and is keen to bring on an experienced Global Mobility consultant.
Within the role you will have overall management of designated international assignments including process implementation and on-going development of the function. The role sits within the Global Mobility team and there is the opportunity to contribute to wider projects and activities.
- End to end Management of International Assignee Population
- Education of stakeholders including other members of the HR function, other members of the GM team and wider business in respect of policy, process and compliance implications of cross-border moves.
- Effective management and communication within the team.
- Ensuring on-going compliance for cross-border assignments.
- Assist in the on-going process review, establishing new/revised procedures and processes to complement and support the rollout.
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate external advisers and third party providers as well as key associates of the Group concerned with international assignments;
- Management of vendor relationships including measurement of performance against SLAs.
- Reporting on trends, costs, status, and issues relating to international assignments providing recommendations for updating and maintaining the policies as appropriate.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please submit your details via the below.