Graduate Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Huxley Associates are looking for ambitious candidates of graduate calibre to join as Resourcers/Trainee Recruitment Consultants within the IT Banking sector. This is a target driven role where you will shadow some of our best consultants, sourcing candidates through posting adverts, using social media such as LinkedIn and headhunting.
Established in London in 1995, Huxley Associates has enjoyed rapid growth to become an international recruitment consultancy, operating in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds but typically you'll offer:
- A degree, ideally a 2.1 from a respected university
- Enthusiasm for playing competitive sports
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A track record of success
- A willingness to learn
You'll need to be:
- A confident, natural communicator
- Ambitious and driven to reach the top of the recruitment industry
- Competitive and target orientated
- Resilient and tenacious
- Personable and professional
- The security of a large, established, global company that's growing with great opportunities to work internationally across the network
- A structured career path leading to management. 90% of Senior Managers are internal appointments. The better you perform, the faster you get promoted
- On-going, tailored training throughout your career that's recognised as the best in the industry
- The perfect work environment. Our offices are all superbly equipped and located in the best parts of town. There's a fun, energised, informal atmosphere even though everyone's focused on results
- Rewards for success. All expenses paid, luxury weekend breaks abroad for high achievers. Uncapped, no threshold commissions on gross profit. And the more revenue you bring in, the higher the percentage climbs!
- Opportunities for equity in your own business at Senior Manager level
If you want to work for an established global company that rewards you well and offers a fast track career, apply now.
SThree are the proud winners of the 2012 'Best Recruitment Company (over £50m turnover category)' award from APSCO (Association of Professional Staffing Companies)