Java Developer - Stockport
Java Developer -Stockport- £35,000 - £42,000
Java developer sought by forward-looking and expanding finance company with growing online presence to develop and maintain their websites, interfaces and supporting applications.
As part of a small strong team this is a fantastic opportunity for you to use the full range of your Java skills, and take a pro-active role in implementing new solutions and technologies.
You will need to have experience in some or all of the following
- Java 6 & above
- JDBC (for connection to an Oracle database)
- Web Services
Your role will involve you in:-
- Maintaining and enhancing our core web sites, used in our Sales Centre and online.
- Developing interfaces both within our internal systems and externally to third parties
- Being involved with replacement of our legacy in-house systems
- Developing and maintaining our back-end decision engine
Benefits include discounted private healthcare, loyalty scheme, and pension scheme with 3% matched contributions.
This role offers great potential for career progression, as well as an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of Java technologies across complex and interesting applications.
If you could be interested please forward your CV to Heather O'Rourke at Computer Futures or call 0161 817 7888 to discuss in more detail.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com