This job is no longer available
Computer Futures are seeking a number of IT Service Desk Engineers to work for a market leading client based in the Milton Keynes area. The Company is enjoying a period of sustained success and are now looking to expand there already successful team.
The ideal candidate will have a experience of as many of the following:
- Experience of trouble shooting with desktops, servers and networks
- Current Microsoft certifications ( MCITP , MCTS)
- It is important to have excellent attention to detail and to be able to produce client specific documentation as required.
- Candidates should have troubleshooting experience with desktops, servers and networks, ideally within an outsourced IT managed services organisation but this is not essential if they are well qualified and have the right skills.
- This role will be predominantly office based although there may be a requirement to visit client sites occasionally.
- Working late and at weekends will sometimes be required to make sure that deadlines for calls and projects are met. Those working on the 24x7 continental shift will be working 12 hour shifts, 4 days on/4 days off which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
This position comes with fantastic benefits package, with a salary of up to £30,000 for the right candidate. These roles are very exceptionally urgent so suitable candidates will be interviewed immediately.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com