KS2 Primary Teacher
Randstad Education is currently seeking a KS2 specialist teacher to work in a primary school in Tavistock. This a high achieving school seeking an experienced and confident teacher. All applicants will be expected to have experience in teaching Key Stage 2.
Candidates must be fully qualified teachers (QTS or NQT) and must engage and inspire the children to which they teach. This position is temporary in the first instance leading to a permanent position for the right candidate.
All candidates must posses the following:
- Fully Qualified, (UK fully qualified teachers who hold QTS, overseas trained applicants are welcomed providing that they have a recognised teaching qualification from a recognised overseas university)
- Have a level of practical experience that can be demonstrated,
- Be able to provide 2 professional references,
- Have a knowledge of the current curriculum,
- Have outstanding behaviour and classroom management,
- are Flexible
- Enthusiastic and has a passion to extend and improve a child's learning and development.
If you would like to work with Randstad Education and are seeking work in these areas please send via email a copy of your up to date CV and Covering letter
If this position isn't exactly what your seeking however you are looking for a teaching role in Devon and Cornwall please email you CV and Covering letter