This job is no longer available
Secondary Teacher of History, Cricklewood, London
Independent SchoolCapita is recruiting for a specialist secondary history teacher of Key Stages 3 and 4 for a permanent role at an independent school for boys aged between 11 and 16.The school is oversubscribed, has won regional and national awards, and regularly achieve outstanding GCSE results. The curriculum is a mixture the traditional English curriculum combined with selected Islamic subjects.Ofsted suggested the school ' provides a good education for its pupils who achieve very high standards...reached because of good teaching and a well planned curriculum'.
To apply for this post as part time teacher of History you should be dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated; a teacher with a passion for your subject and be able to inspire young people across all key stages to exceed expectations in this school. You must have a commitment to the improvement of the curriculum, the standard of teaching, and the results in the department, while delivering engaging and innovative lessons to students.
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Qualified Teacher, PGCE or GTP
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of History
- Qualification in History, and previous experience teaching
- Capable of teaching KS3, 4 and 5
- Principles and practices of monitoring, assessment and evaluation
- An ability to lead students in your specialist skills areas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
All staff members receive high quality CPD opportunities
For more information please contact Sophie Hryniewicz at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 / 07584 408142 or e-mail your CV