Project Manager/ Business Analyst - Banbury - £45k
Experience operating as a technical Business Analyst and Project Manager? Delivering multiple concurrent projects involving PC, laptop and PDA deployment, mobilisation and systems architecture?
If so, I have multiple roles within a close-knit and growing business unit with a major household name.
Technical Business Analyst/ Project Manager - Banbury - £40k to £45k
- Provide business analysis excellence, identifying business needs and proposing solutions to business problems.
- Provide technology leadership within bids, maximising our competitive advantage through the use of technology.
- Provide project management excellence, implementing technology solutions to agreed time, cost and quality.
You will have:
- Technical Business Analyst experience: inquisitive, experience capturing requirements, running workshops and as-is and to-be.
- Technical Project Management experience: experience delivering technical deployments; PC, laptop and PDA deployment, mobilisation.
- Delivery multiple concurrent projects - potentially up to 20 projects, with typical 3 month duration and budgets ranging from £5k to £1m.
- Commercial management of 3rd party suppliers and technology providers.
- Writing technology proposals and costings for bids.
Nice to have:
- Delivery projects/ technology to support the Facilities Management (FM) market or the Health / Medical Services market.
The hiring manager is completing 1st stage interviews on Wednesday 24th April so please don't hesitate and apply today with a copy of you CV. I'll then be in touch to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com