Senior Nursery Nurse Fulham
Senior Nursery Nurse
Committed and innovative Senior Nursery nurse required to assist our manager in our nursery in Fulham.
This nursery in Fulham is part of a top ten countrywide nursery group, who offer compassionate, professional care for children in a fun and loving environment. Established in 1991, the nursery family has grown and we now provide childcare in 33 settings. Our staff have a real passion for childcare which we pride ourselves on delivering. We already have three nurseries rated overall Outstanding by Ofsted and 191 Outstanding areas of learning across the company. The Company is committed to children and parents!
Our Senior nurses have key holder responsibilities, report to the nursery manager, and must be comfortable leading the delivery of the EYFS framework. Other responsibilities may include:
- Acting as duty manager on occasion
- Liaising with outside agencies such as Early Years Advisors and Health Visitors
- Ensuring Welfare and Safeguarding Children procedures are followed
For a full job description of Senior Nurse at Fulham nursery please enquire.
Qualifications and experience required:
- NVQ Level 3 / NNEB or a nationally recognised level three early years qualification e.g. Cache /BtEC diploma
- Hold a valid paediatric first aid
- Knowledge of the EYFS framework and requirements
- Have previous experience in a private day care setting with children aged 0- 5
- Experience of record keeping, planning and report writing.
- Hold recent Safeguarding training
- Hold a valid food hygiene certificate
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Good sense of humour and willingness to be "hands-on" in the day-to-day running of the nursery
- Experienced in increasing occupancy levels in a nursery
Additional information: It is important that all applicants for this nursery manager role in Gloucester complete the application process. Please send your up-to-date CV to Sophie at our partner Capita Education Resourcing, or call Sophie on 0207 202 0031. Please also visit our website http://treetopsnurseriesjobs.co.uk/Home for more information.