This job is no longer available
Existing Customer Analyst
My client a large financial services looking for an existing customer analyst. The successful existing customer analyst . The customer analyst must have experience within credit card, Loan, pay-day loans, etc and be looking to progress their career in this space.
The analyst must have experience in running campaigns and managing existing portfolios aswell as pricing these campaigns
- Look after portfolio of existing accounts (full life cycle)
- pricing campaigns
- Developed FD CLI process with the marketing customer targeting team
- Cash CLI strategy implemented for the ECM Cash strategy team
- Work strategically with the Existing customer manager head of customer management in the planning and analysis of existing customers in SAS (x-sell, segmentation, propensity)
- Production of appropriate analysis to determine customer behaviour trends and patterns
- Ensure 100% quality in execution of all analysis, and key insights are delivered to the relevant stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with external agencies
- 2-3 Years in customer analysis but with the emphasis on actionable commercial insight.
- Previous background in financial services and personal credit cards IS ESSENTIAL
or insurance may be considered
- Proven experience of strategic/proactive recommendations
- Demonstrable experience of hands on data manipulation and analysis
- Proven experience of senior stakeholder management and dealing with external agencies
If you have the skills for this role and are keen to progress your career then waste no time in applying! Please call Karlene ASAP on 0207 469 5200.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com