This job is no longer available
SAP Project Manager/Architect - UK wide consulting - £64,000 plus Benefits
A consulting practice of a leading consulting organisation. You will be managing business transformation projects for a range of clients; Changing, managing and sourcing technology services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Solution Design and Project Management for SAP projects.
- Be the client advisor as well as the business/system integrator.
- Support the client throughout the SAP implementation.
- Managing the SAP Project team.
- Designing and architecting SAP solutions.
Potential candidates will require:
- A fantastic understanding of SAP architecture/models and the relevant integration points.
- A strong knowledge of all the core functional areas/modules of SAP Finance or SAP Logistics.
- A strong understanding of the business processes such as R2R, O2C, P2P.
- A proven background in Enterprise Application projects.
- Full SAP life cycle project management skills.
- A proven background in developing and designing SAP solutions.
- The ability to manage all business stakeholders throughout the life of the project.
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager.
- Experience with any of; Data migration, Test management and/or Cutover management.
- Experience with ASAP methodologies.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Multi industry sector experience.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com