This job is no longer available
SAP FICO Development Analyst - upto £60,000 - Portsmouth
The main purpose of the role is to perform analysis and requirements gathering to create system design specifications, perform configuration and work with ABAP resource to deliver SAP solutions and provide advanced level support.
- Work closely with Centre of Excellence to identify SAP solutions in FICO PS and the best-practice use of SAP as a strategic and tactical enabler.
- Analysis and requirements gathering of business requirements to deliver global business processes.
- Development of functional specifications.
- Development, testing and implementation of approved solutions.
- Ensure confidentiality, security and reliability of SAP systems and data.
- Provide advanced support for implemented solutions.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is desirable.
- Multiple languages desirable.
- Configuration experience in FICO PS module involving end to end implementation projects.
- Experience of working in a global IT environment.
- Experience of configuration in FICO PS SAP module including global implementations.
- Experience of integration with other SAP modules.
- Ability to work with customers to identify SAP solutions to fit business processes.
- Ability to produce design specifications for configuration and ABAP development.
- Excellent communication in English language.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work as part of a global team.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Overseas travel will be required.
- Out of hours work may be required
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com