This job is no longer available
Business Analyst / PMO - Investment Banking
A global investment bank have a unique opportunity for a Business Analyst and PMO to join their fixed income team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a business analyst and PMO with the ability to build solid relationships between business and technology globally. The majority of the role will involve gather requirements, producing functional specifications and work with developers and senior management on project planning and delivery. Specific systems requirements include 3rd-party application experience - preferably Bloomberg and ECN platforms as well as product knowledge, specifically fixed income.
- Excellent track record of business analysis within investment banking
- Previous experience as a senior PMO, establishing and maintaining key relationships within all areas of investment banking and trading
- Excellent experience of producing detail functional specifications
- Solid knowledge of fixed income products
- 3rd-party application experience e.g. Bloomberg and ECN platforms
- Exposure to various project delivery lifecycles and project methodologies
- Ability to work with development and technical teams
- Experience of working with the front office, trading
- Very delivery focused
If you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration, candidates who have recent investment banking experience will be shortlisted initially.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com