This job is no longer available
As the Principal you will be reporting to the Director of Education and you must be able to….
* Have worked successfully in a management or leadership role in an SEBD school.
* Organise and implement a curriculum while mentoring teaching staff.
* Deliver effective training programmes for staff personal development
* Have a good understanding of outstanding teaching practices
* Have up to date knowledge of the national curriculum to GCSE level and understand the importance of providing vocational curriculum opportunities.
* Analyse student data, to evaluate pupil's performance and progress and plan an appropriate course of action for whole school improvement.