This job is no longer available
Special Educational Needs Teacher for Bolton Special School
A Local SEN School is looking for a qualified teacher to join their team of dedicated professionals working with pupils with SEN. During this placement you will required to plan, mark and assess work as well as delivering subjects across Key Stage 3 and 4. A background in teaching core subjects is required and experience of delivering PSHE would also be beneficial.
To become part of this team you will have
- GTC membership
- A minimum of 6 months experience within an SEN environment
- Experience of working in either a mainstream or SEN Secondary school or unit.
- The desire to develop independence
- The ability to provide support to children with varying challenges
- The ability to work as part of a well established team
In return you will enjoy
- Working in a rewarding environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent support from both the school and Randstad Education
- The opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme and various CPD opportunities throughout the year.
Please contact Clare on or call 0161 245 3637