This job is no longer available
Tree Tops Roving Nursery Manager
Bedfordshire, Cambridge, London, Surrey
£28,000 - £30,000
Tree Tops Nursery are looking for a Roving Nursery Manager to cover the Southern region. This role will require you to trouble shoot and parachute in and of nurseries around the Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire/London & Surrey, and will requires a great amount of flexibility.
This role as roving Nursery manager is ideal for someone who likes variety, a challenge and meeting new people on their journey.
Tree Tops Nursery is part of a top ten countrywide nursery group, who offer compassionate, professional care for children in a fun and loving environment. Established in 1991, the Tree Tops family has grown, meaning we now provide childcare in 34 settings. Our staff have a real passion for childcare and we pride ourselves on delivering 10 out of 10 childcare every day. We already have three nurseries rated overall Outstanding by Ofsted and 191 Outstanding areas of learning across the company. This is a clear reflection of Tree Tops' commitment to children and parents.
The manager will perform normal Nursery Manager duties, as well as trouble shooting underperforming nurseries, quickly making changes and have a high degree of flexibility,
Qualifications and experience required:
- NVQ Level 3 / NNEB or a nationally recognised level three early years qualification e.g. Cache /BtEC diploma
- Have experience of leading the EYFS 0-5
- Knowledge of the EYFS framework and requirements
- Knowledge of Ofsted inspections and requirements
- Have previous experience in a private day care setting with children aged 0- 5
- Qualified to Early Years Professional Status (EYPS )
- Hold recent Safeguarding training
- Hold a valid paediatric first aid / food hygiene certificate
- Hold a valid food hygiene certificate
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Experience of effectively supervising, motivating and leading a team
- Good sense of humour and willingness to be "hands-on" in the day-to-day running of the nursery
- Financial experience such as budgeting and profit & loss
Package and Benefits
- ·On target earnings of £30,000
- ·Contributory pension
- ·Life Assurance
- ·Bike to work scheme
- ·Childcare vouchers
- ·65% discount at all company Nurseries
- ·Reward and recognition schemes for outstanding childcare
- ·Discounts at major retailers including meals out
- ·Extensive personal development
Additional information: It is important that all applicants for the roving nursery manager complete the application process. Please send your up-to-date CV to Sophie Hryniewicz at our partner Capita Education Resourcing, or call Sophie on 0207 202 0031 . Please also visit our website http://treetopsnurseriesjobs.co.uk/Home for more information.