Our client is a leading designer whose collections are available worldwide in over 200 high end department stores and boutiques. They are seeking a skilled and experienced Pattern Cutter with a strong track record in the luxury sector.
Pattern Cutter - The Role
Within the role you will:
- Work alongside the Designer to bring 2d designs to life creatively.
- Attend fittings and resolve fit issues where necessary.
- Produce full patterns and also be involved in the full life-cycle of the product which will include alterations and completing production patterns.
- Work on all mainline collections as well as special projects
- Provide technical drawings of garments and liaise with the seamstress on how the garments will be structured.
- Produce clean and accurate patterns to a professional/ factory standard.
- Reporting to the Studio Manager.
Pattern Cutter - The Candidate
You will be:-
An experienced Pattern Cutter with an extensive track record across multiple product areas within a high end womens fashion environment.
An effective communicator at all levels, able to offer solutions and work as part of a team.
Please contact Tshay Wheeler at FSRL for more information.