This job is no longer available
Nursery Nurse NVQ Level 2 or 3
Family Run Nursery Group
A small, vibrant, family-run nursery group is looking for a nursery nurse for its Watford setting. The nursery is newly built, with state of the art facilities and lots of colour!
The nursery aims to provide a fun, stimulating and safe environment for children. The team are very friendly and pride themselves on their fun attitude to work.
The nursery is looking for enthusiastic nursery nurses who will fit into the team. While experience is preferred they are more than happy to accept nurses completing qualifications that are looking for their first setting and would like additional training.
To apply for this role, you must have
- Some experience of working in an Early Years setting.
- Be committed to a career within early childcare
- Possess an NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification (or equivalent)
- Enjoy coming to work each day
Employee benefits include:
- 50% discount on child care
- Staff outings and socials
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
For more information about the Nursery Nurse Watford role and job description contact Sophie Hryniewicz at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 / 07584 408142 or e-mail your CV