This job is no longer available
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY FOR NQT ENGLISH TEACHERS
Whilst many schools look to take on NQT's just to complete a team, fill a stop gap or save money, our client really want to develop you to grow in an increasingly changing career.
OUR CLIENT OFFER:
- · A BRILLIANT START TO YOUR TEACHING CAREER WITHIN A PROGRESSIVE TRUST
- · STRONG SUPPORTIVE CPD PROGRAMMES
- · THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN A FAST PACED MIXED COMPREHENSIVE
- · STRUCTURED INDUCTION & SUPPORT PROGRAMME
- · CHILDCARE VOUCHERS
- · A LAPTOP
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of English on behalf of a large Secondary School within a trust based in the Rochester area. In 2011, pupils achieved record outcomes for English in both SAT's and GCSE examinations which are continuing to rise. We are seeking an ambitious, motivated aspiring teacher to complement our existing English staff members and continue their exemplary work to considerably change the opportunities for our young people.
Successful applicants will need to posses the following skills:
- Hold a UK Teaching Qualification (PGCE/GTP)
- Have a sound knowledge of the English curriculum
- Be a Specialist Teacher of English
- Committed to student progression
- To ability to encourage positive behavior
- Be able to deliver constructive and dynamic lessons
All schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. Successful Teachers will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check being undertaken before the position commences.
To start the process of gaining your next teaching position, contact Tracy Wisdom on 0800 731 8883 or today.