This job is no longer available
Support / Software Analyst - SQL Server, T-SQL - Application Support
SALARY: £30k - £35k
I have fantastic opportunity working for a global software house based in Southampton as a Support/Software Analyst. Providing software support you will work with major retailers in America, Australia and Europe.
Responsibilities include building, configuring and deploying end user software and product releases to testing and to customers. You will also provide product support to customers, distributors and partners.
As the software is developed in house you will liaise with developers to ensure delivery is timely to customers. Also as a Support/Software you will ensure configuration and product knowledge of latest features is up to date and documented.
Technical skills required:
- 3+ years experience in a commercial software environment
- Experience in configuration and deployment of software
- Knowledge of databases, SQL, SQL queries
- Experience with SQL Server (2005) and T-SQL
- Background in software support, configuration and testing environment
- Experience of interfacing with software teams
- Knowledge of digital imaging, interpreting XML, XSLT, batch scripts, Adobe Flash
- Good communication skills
This is a great opening to work for a growing organisation and be part of a small knit team who thrive to work with cutting edge technology. You will be given training on products and have a desire to highlight and improve technical processes.
Interview are to be held on Friday 3rd May, so do not delay apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com