This job is no longer available
Technical Accountant, Liquidity, London, £350
My client, a leading bank, urgently requires a Technical Accountant with excellent Liquidity and SPV knowledge to work on a high profile piece of work, in their London office, on a contract basis, paying up to £350 per day.
The candidate will be required to:
* Assisting the Senior Manager on the preparations of pre-liquidation questionnaires.
* Preparation of detailed liquidation step plans for each company and making recommendation of final dividend distribution.
* Attending Board meetings with Directors and Company Secretariat.
* Preparation of the final set of statutory accounts.
They will need to have:
* Newly qualified accountant
* Good technical accounting knowledge in a banking or Financial Services environment
* Excel, Business Objects, Caseware, Summit 3.83 applications skills desirable.
* Communication - clear and effective communicator, both verbal and written.
* Execution - attention to detail. smooth delivery of results, first time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading bank, if you matcht the above skills please apply immediately.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com