Systems Analyst/Technical Author - Contract
* Systems Analyst/Technical Author - 3 Month Contract - Hampshire *
A highly regarded company based in Hampshire require an experienced Systems Analyst/Technical Author to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational technical requirements.
The Systems Analyst/Technical Author will be responsible for managing release specifications in the form of release notes and run books as well as managing functional requirements to be included in releases during final development phases.
The Systems Analyst/Technical Author will undertake a review of developed functionality and document the processes and procedures required to maintain the system, document and communicate release notes, keep up to date with issue and bug tracking.
The successful Systems Analyst/Technical Author will have extensive experience:
- Working within an IT environment (working with web applications)
- Broad conceptual conversance of IT technologies
- Knowledge of web based IT technologies
- Experience of software applications eg Office, Visio - Writing and managing technical documentation
- Undertake Functional Testing and raising issues
- Agile exposure
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools (Jira)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Systems Analyst/Technical Author to work with a leading organisation.
If you a strong Systems Analyst/Technical Author then send your CV, availability and rate of pay to be considered for interviews early next week.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com