Project Manager - Public Sector - 6 months -London
Based in a Central London office, my high profile client urgently seeks a project manager based within the public sector. By bringing together creative, fresh thinking, with technical expertise and experience - we help organisations to unlock otherwise concealed value from their physical and intellectual assets. Ideally, we will be looking for candidates who have experience within the NHS, however all candidates who apply will be considered.
- Delivery of successful and profitable projects, whilst maintaining excellent client relationships
- Managing project and internal resources
- On the job coaching and development of junior team members
- Identifying, bidding for and winning work
- Identifying, evaluating and developing new services and opportunities
- Must have construction experience
- Analytical Skills: Strong skills and track record in consultancy analysis and research skills
- Client Management: experience in managing clients (public /private sector) managing projects and work packages, ability to develop and win new business
- Track Record of Delivery: desire to complete and make an impact - proven experience on challenging and complex projects
- Excellent Communication Skills: confident on their feet in front of groups of people, good at taking complex concepts and explaining them in a clear, simple and engaging way. Concise and persuasive written style. Ability to adapt / select communication style to best meet the needs of the audience.
- Strategic Approach to Business: good understanding of how large organisations work and what it takes to drive projects and opportunities forward
- ExcellentRelationshipBuildingskills: professional and inspires confidence, works to win trust, human and authentic. Aware of the importance of relationships - particularly in stressful
If you feel like you have the knowledge and experience within the Public Sector as a Project Manager, then please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com