Teacher of English, Medway, Kent
Teacher of English
Are you an experienced or newly qualified Teacher?
Committed to raising attainment?
Looking to make a real difference?
Capita Education is looking to appoint a creative and driven permanent Teacher of English to work within an up and coming Catholic Secondary School based within Medway to start in September 2013. You will be welcomed into a department that is committed to making English as enjoyable as possible for all students, with a clear aims to help pupils achieve as highly as they possibly can, whilst becoming independent, critical thinkers along the way
With strong leadership, positive behaviour and pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, the past three years have seen GCSE results have continued to rise, in 2011 A Level students achieved the best results to date.
You will be responsible for:-
- Implementing and delivery broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum to students
- Facilitating and encouraging learning within the classroom
- Continuing to raise attainment and increase pupil progress
You must have:-
- A teaching qualification, PGCE or GTP (NQT)
- Outstanding curriculum knowledge (English)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good behaviour management skills
- A passion for learning
- Commitment to raising attainment
- The ability to work as part of a team
Please contact Tracy Wisdom on 01622 693545 or e-mail today for further information
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.