The Change Management Group is a boutique management consulting firm that specialise in operational, organisational, culture and systems change in Retail and FMCG. We are London based; we have a subsidiary in Dubai and a partner in India. We have delivered projects in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Turkey and North America.
Our fresh approach to consulting combines talent that is carefully selected from our core team and our rich and knowledgeable associate network with our established methods and tools. Our clients are well known companies of all shapes and sizes: from the largest to some of the smallest; food to fashion; global to local. We go to market with six service line offerings:
- Retail & FMCG System Strategy & Selection
- IT Driven Change Management
- Project & Programme Management
- Organisation & Culture Change
- Process & Operational Reviews
- Change Management Office
Established in 1999 CMG continues to grow from strength to strength in the UK and abroad; and as a result of this growth, we are looking for an experienced Senior Consultant who has an ambition to progress to Managing Consultant and Partner.
Essential skills and background in order for you to be considered:
- Management Consulting – business analysis, process re-engineering, project management, change management, communications and retail systems implementation.
- Retail – you must have a sound understanding of the retail operating model and core retail processes such as buying, merchandising, forecasting and supply chain
- You must have worked on an Oracle retail project and understand the Oracle Retail footprint
- You must have international project delivery experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, influencing and relationship building
- Native proficiency in English – both written and spoken.
- A creative thinker / problem solver with an inquisitive mind. Someone who can turn their creative thinking into reality.
- A post graduate qualification from the Russell Group (or equivalent abroad)
Location: London (travel to client site during working week to be expected in both UK & abroad)
Salary: to £65,000