This job is no longer available
We are currently recruiting for supply nursery nurses and nursery assistants.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been working with teachers, teaching assistants and nursery nurses to find temporary and permanent jobs for nearly twenty years. We can find the right match for your skills.
Due to our success in Bristol, we currently need more nursery staff and early year's professionals to help us meet the demand of local children's centres and nurseries.
The school, the child
We are proud to support a wide range of children's centres, nurseries and crèches throughout Bristol. Our staff support children of widely varied abilities, SEN, EAL and different home lives. We understand that each early years setting is different so we carefully match our nursery nurses to the children with whom they best work.
We are looking for qualified nursery nurses, nursery assistant and crèche workers for day to day assignments who can…
- be available a minimum of 2- 3 days per week.
- be ready to accept bookings for the following day or for that morning.
- will approach each assignment with a sense of enthusiasm and dedication.
- develop professional relationships with children, parents and staff.
- uphold the policies and procedures in place within each nursery setting.
In return for our nursery nurses and assistants hard work and commitment, we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right childcare setting.