This job is no longer available
Nursery Curriculum Manager
Independent Ofsted Outstanding Nursery
A family run Ofsted outstanding nursery in Maidenhead is looking for an experienced curriculum manager to take up a newly created role. With 58 children between the ages of 3 months to 5 years, the nursery is a very homely, caring and enabling environment. There is a large garden and outdoor play area that offers free-flow indoor to outdoor play for the children! The staff are all experienced early years professionals who are committed to providing the best care for the children.
The purpose of the role of Curriculum Manager, Maidenhead
- To work in partnership with the Nursery Owner to ensure the smooth and efficient operating and organisation of the nursery
- To take over full managerial responsibility of the nursery in the Manager's absence.
- Lead the development and management of the nursery curriculum.
Requirements for Curriculum Manager, Maidenhead
- Excellent knowledge of child development (0-5 years)
- Have attended some relevant management training
- Must be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- At least three years work experience in a nursery setting, with at least one year being in a senior role
- Responsibility of key children, being a key carer and all that these duties involve
- Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and of doing written child observations, evaluations and using these to inform individual planning
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the OFSTED requirements and childcare legislation, with experience of OFSTED inspections
- Know what it takes to be graded as "Outstanding" in every outcome and work towards achieving this target in day-to-day business operation
- NVQ in childcare Level 3
- Preferred EYPS
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated early years professional with a commitment to providing quality child care provision, please apply.
For more information and a full Job spec for the curriculum manager role at Maidenhead, Berks, contact Sophie Hryniewicz at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 / 07584 408142 or e-mail your CV