This job is no longer available
A nursery group based in the Northwich area of Cheshire, would like to recruit an experienced Nursery manager with Early Years Professional Status. This is a permanent role and the successful applicatn witll have responsibility for several settings with the support of a strong supervisory team.
The management structure will allow the job holder to work directly with the setting staff and children. It is essential that applicants have EYP status as well as successful nursery management experience, ideally across multiple sites. The successful applicant mus be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Communicate effectively with children, staff and parents
- Well organised
- A natural leader
- Able to develop and motivate staff to perform to a consistently high level
- A good understanding of the EYFS
- Able to achieve Outstanding Ofsted inspections
- An understanding of the business side of nursery management
- A 'completer finisher'
A good pay and benefits package is on offer for the right person.
Please send a CV and covering letter