This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are looking for a Geography Teacher to join a popular and successful school based in the Thurrock area of Essex.
Randstad Education is the market leader in consultancies for the education industry in the UK, and here at the Chelmsford branch we provide jobs across the county of Essex, in Primary, Secondary and Special Needs education.
Our client school is looking to strengthen its Geography department from September 2013 on a full time basis for at least a year, with the possibility of a permanent position for the right candidate.
Basic requirements of the roles are as follows:
* Qualified Teacher Status, PGCE etc.
* Sound knowledge of the Geography curriculum
* Be responsible for teaching in key stages 3, 4, & 5.
* There will also be an opportunity for the successful candidate to contribute to the busy extra-curricular life, and to support the distinctive ethos, of the school.
* A good team ethic and solid behavioural management abilities
Working through Randstad Education, you will receive competitive rates of pay, as well as tailored Continual Professional Development, and reward and recognition. You will receive advice on promotion and career progression, and we also have links around the world through our unique "Teach Anywhere" brand.
To hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in teaching, please forward your CV in confidence