This job is no longer available
Job opportunities for teaching assistants in Merseyside
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The school, the child…
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Merseyside area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. Within these schools our teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EAL and from many different home lives, across foundation, key stage one and two. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our support staff with the schools and children to which they work with best.
We are looking for teaching assistants with experience of SEN for day to day and long term assignments in SEN and mainstream schools
- be available and ready to accept bookings in the mornings
- be interactive and work effectively in the classroom
- have school based or childcare related experience
- will treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
- develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- ability to work within all schools policy's
- the ability to work in diverse and challenging settings adding value to the school and enhancing the learning of the young people your working with.
In reward for our teaching assistants hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, valuable experience enhancing opportunity to train as a teacher, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact us at
or call 0151 255 1666
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks