Lead Test Analyst
Lead Test Analyst, London, Investment Banking, £450-500 per day
A Tier 1 Investment Banking client in London urgently requires a Lead Test Analyst, to work on a 6-month rolling contract paying £450-500 per day.
The successful Lead Test Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent Test/QA analyst experience
- Experience of MQ Series, Coherence, XSLT and Drools rules engine would be ideal
- Good knowledge of Dodd Frank Regulations
- Automation experience is preferred
- Would suit an investment banking background
- Is suited to someone with a strong technical testing background
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately.
Key Words: Test Analyst, Lead, QA, Regulatory, Unix, MQ Series, Drools, XSLT, Testing, Automation, Banking, Investment Banking, Coherence, XML, Calypso, Swaps, FX, Quality Centre, Planning, Java, Scripting
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com