This job is no longer available
This is for an urgent role based in Yorkshire
Job purpose: Production Support
- To assist production with any DeltaV issues - including trouble shooting of existing code, recipes and I/O issues.
- To make improvements or changes to existing code and recipes.
- Fault find with DeltaV hardware - e.g. workstation issues, rebuilding application stations etc.
- Interfacing with production and process engineers to create new functionality based on their requirements.
- Ability to configure new I/O, Control Modules, Equipment Modules, Phase, Operations, Unit Procedures and Procedures.
- Attend daily production meetings and interface with existing automation team.
- Maintain validation of the system
Knowledge/experience/skills/Work Experience: st be an experienced DeltaV engineer, with proficiency at all levels including: DeltaV Hardware, I/O, Control Modules, Equipment Modules, Phases, Operations, Unit Procedures and Procedures. Must have batch experience. Knowledge of bus instrumentation such as fieldbus, profibus etc is preferred. Attendance of Emerson DeltaV 7009 course is preferred.
This is an urgent role so please forward me your CV asap.