This job is no longer available
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for work starting in 2013 and would like the opportunity to start your NQT Induction year?
Randstad Education, Lancashire's longest established specialist education agency, are offering NQT's the opportunity to work on a long or short term or daily supply basis for local schools. Each time you work a supply day you are actively advertising yourself for a full time post. We are looking for dynamic and energetic NQTs to represent the Randstad brand! Our registered NQTs will have the perfect opportunity to try all their different skills in various schools and deal with various age groups.
Applicants must have:
- QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Ability to plan strategically & have extensive subject knowledge
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
In exchange, for your dedication and passion for education, you will receive excellent rates of pay, 24 hour on call service, candidate driven job filling & support from a dedicated consultant who is knowledgeable about the area and marketplace.
NQTs are the future of the education sector and your dedicated team at Randstad would like to be a part of your career path by finding you your dream roles.