A C# ASP.Net Developer interested in joining a development team in small but well established software company, to contribute towards all stages of software lifecycle of web-based applications? A stable and interesting future with the opportunity to work with very large corporate customers leveraging your current skill set as well as learning opportunities. For example, the first project you may work on would be extensions to an ASP.NET SQL Server custom application for ExxonMobil. The app is being extended onto the internet for global external users (about 30000 of them) so it's an interesting project and may well move to some mobile technology if required. Must of all you be joining a stimulating group of people who want to deliver world class solutions and a continual learning environment. The office is set beautifully on the riverside and there is certainly a good working environment. C# ASP.Net Developer - Maidenhead - £35k to £40k Key responsibilities include: - Involvement in application design discussions, translating business requirements into a technical model
- Development of all application tiers, primarily using Microsoft and open-source tools
- Project-based implementation, with some on-site work
- User and technical documentation, and application support The ideal candidate will have:
- Good degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in medium- to large-scale projects
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently in small teams
- Excellent communication skills, as some client-facing work will be required
- An interest in business process optimisation
- Willingness to learn new technologies Additional desirable skills include: jQuery, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, ASP.NET MVC and applicants should be eligible to work in the UK Please apply today and I'll be in touch to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.