Field Service Manager
One of the key companies delivering products and services to many of the major oil and gas operators across the globe including Total, BP, Shell and Chevron is looking for a Field Service Manager based inAberdeen. This Position will support their growth plans for theUKand will report directly into the Managing Director. The company places huge importance on research and development of their products
- Day-to-day running of Field Service Operations.
- Personnel management of Field Engineers.
- Coordination of operations for customers.
- Check products and equipment at customers.
- Documentation of Field Service Operations activities.
- Assistance with technical marketing support.
- Customer service.
- Customer and end-user product training.
- Ensure that the department complies with external requirements in laws, regulations and contracts.
- HSE responsibility for the department.
- Ensure that Quality and HSE management activities within the department are executed.
- Manage the department's actions in Input Process.
- Give invoicing input for completed work.
- Budgeting for Field Service Department.
- Verification of equipment/products and despatch for Field Service Operations.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Able to provide advices to new customers in addition to well-established customers.
- Flexibility, initiative and problem solving capability.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- Drive and determination to maintain the highest level of service quality.
- Experience with customer and vendor management, related to offshore activities
- Experience with personnel management.
- Minimum BSc degree and 5 years of relevant oil industry experience. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education.
- Team Player.
- Experience in testing, TCP or Completions.
They can Offer:
- A highly technical, supportive and motivational environment.
- Strong international opportunities.
- Very competitive terms.