This job is no longer available
Team Administrator - Investment Banking
A unique opportunity has arisen within an Investment Bank within Canary Wharf for a team administrator to join a large regulatory management team.
The successful candidate will be able to carry out secretarial, administrative and PA duties at a senior level with an interest in investment banking (ideally a background). The role will be high profile therefore candidates will need to work well under pressure performing a number of duties simultaneously.
- A proven track record of administrative, secretarial and PA duties within investment banking
- The highest standard of written and spoken English as well as advanced MS Office and Lotus Notes
- Very proactive and can do attitude and a high level of attention to detail
- Light tough diary management for a number of managers
- Ability to book travel, prepare charts and presentations, audio and video conferencing and assisting within new starters
- Very organised and willing to step out of comfort zone
If you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration, candidates with investment banking experience will be prioritised.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com