This job is no longer available
School Business Manager - Brent, North London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a two form entry junior school in Brent, North London.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The junior school are proud of their current 'outstanding' status and are looking for a new team member to join this successful, welcoming and friendly team.
This junior school offers an exciting and innovative curriculum that promotes the intellectual, personal, social and physical development of it's pupils. The School also places great emphasis on Music, the Arts and Sport to ensure every child has the opportunity to progress to their full potential. The School is set in beautiful and spacious grounds and has access to the latest technology and resources. It is very accessible to public transport and there is parking available for all staff.
The school has a diverse student population and is focused on preparing them for adult life by helping them to achieve their potential in all areas of school life. The children are monitored and supported very carefully at all stages of their education and the school are academically very ambitious for them. The School is proud of its continuity of academic excellence and moral and ethical values.
From a School Business Management background you:
- Are an experienced Finance professional with the ability to hit the ground running.
- Are able to manage the Schools year end accounts and set the budget for the following year.
- Having the CSBM and DSBM qualifications are an advantage.
- Have a good working knowledge of RM Finance and an understanding of cover arrangements.
- Have the ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure whilst retaining a sense of humour and priority to children.
- Enjoy working in a diverse environment.
In return for your hard work the school offers a supportive senior leadership team and a sociable and welcoming teaching team. Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist leadership consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks