Embedded Software Engineer - Safety Critical
Embedded Software Engineer - RTOS - Safety Critical - West Midlands
A west midlands based client of Progressives are looking for a contractor for a 6 month period. The role requires a highly skilled engineer with experience working on safety critical applications. Some of the other requirements are detailed below:
- Development of real-time embedded software
- Design using semi-formal notations such as UML, state transition diagrams,
- Working to defined processes.
- Experience working to safety critical standards ideally IEC 61508
- Documentation of software requirements, designs and testing.
- Inspection and review of designs and code
- Software development for safety-related applications
If this role if of interest to you please could you give Nathan a call on 0121 6325555 or apply here
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com