This job is no longer available
Randstad Education in Leicester are currently recruiting experienced HLTAs to work in Primary Schools across Leicester and Leicestershire areas to cover day-to-day and long term supply. You will be required to assist the class teacher with teaching activities and making the learning environment enjoyable for the pupils. The positions will vary across Key Stages 1 & 2 so ideally you will ideally be experienced across all year groups.
We are looking for candidates who are :
- self motivated and resilient
- flexible with regard to the classes they are based in and the days they work
- passionate and enthusiastic
- willing and able to support the class teacher with the teaching and learning of students
In return you will receive:
- competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions
- dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility.
- access to Randstad Education's Online CPD portfolio
Randstad Education is the Leading UK and Global Educational Staffing Specialist which provides a quality, individual service to over 10,000 teachers and support staff who are registered with us - and to the 15,000 schools who use our service throughout the UK.
Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. This post will be subject to an Enhanced CRB check, and you will be required to provide at least two referees and evidence of your HLTA status.
If you are interested in these positions, please send a CV or call 01162543113 and speak to the primary team