This job is no longer available
Independent Ofsted Outstanding Nursery
A family run Ofsted Outstanding nursery in Maidenhead is looking for an experienced part time Human Resources Manager to coordinated the recruitment of staff at the nursery, and ensure the nursery maintains a happy and motivated workforce. The nursery currently has the capacity for 58 children between the ages of 3 months to 5 years, but is planning to expand rapidly in the near future!
The nursery is a very homely, caring and colorful environment. There is a large garden and outdoor play area that offers free-flow indoor to outdoor play for the children. The vision of the nursery is to ensure each child is given an equal opportunity to thrive, shine, develop, contribute, grow and feel loved and special.
The team at the nursery is a close knit family who enjoy working together every day. Honesty, loyalty and integrity and key values held by all, and there is a very friendly atmosphere. All nurses are given responsibility, and take pride in their areas and rooms. Staff aspire to be the best that they can be, offering a wide range of experiences and skills that they each employ in their daily work with our children.
There are continual opportunities for professional development, and there will be a clear induction processes for the HR Manager.
The purpose of the role of part time Human Resources Manager, Maidenhead
- To follow the company's Recruitment and HR policies to ensure that the best quality staff are employed and their skill set matched to the correct vacancy.
- To ensure a happy and motivated work force that are retained and who feel challenged and happy.
The role will be 0.5 contract with hours negotiable
Requirements for part time Human Resources Manager, Maidenhead
- At least three years experience in HR
- Experience in a nursery or school environment preferable
- CIPD qualified , equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline.
- Good knowledge of current employment law and best practice.
- Personal effectiveness, including time management and ability to prioritise deadlines.
- Ability to relate well to children and adults.
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated HR professional please apply.
For more information and a full Job spec for the role of part time HR manager role at Maidenhead, Berks, contact Sophie Hryniewicz at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 / 07584 408142 or e-mail your CV