Year 4 Primary Teacher urgently required!
An experienced and confident Year 4 teacher is urgently required for a fixed term contract for one of our partner schools in Plymouth. This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher to start a lifelong career in a supportive and above average sized school. If you are a passionate and inspiring primary teacher looking for an exciting new role then this could be the perfect position for you!
This school has many exciting opportunities for new staff and prides itself in having a very supportive and motivated team. In there last Ofsted there management and leadership were awarded 'Good'. The successful candidate for this position will be teaching a larger then life Year 4 class, they will be expected to plan all lessons for all subjects within the current national curriculum. This school welcomes a creative curriculum and for this reason is appealing for inspiring and engaging educators, subject specialisms in Numeracy, Literacy or ICT would be an advantage but isn't essential.
This school is set in a wonderful location and utilises its surrounding grounds to offer children outdoor learning opportunities and exciting extra curricular activities and clubs. This school is supported by there local community and is invested in presenting a strong community ethos for the children, parents and staff alike.
All candidates must posses the following:
- Fully Qualified, (UK fully qualified teachers who hold QTS, overseas trained applicants are welcomed providing that they have a recognised teaching qualification from a recognised overseas university)
- Have a level of practical experience in KS2 that can be demonstrated,
- Have a knowledge of the current curriculum,
- Have outstanding behaviour and classroom management,
- are Flexible
- Enthusiastic and has a passion to extend and improve a child's learning and development.
This position is for a full time, fixed term contract, until the end of the academic year however could become permanent for the right candidate. All applicants must be flexible and available immediately.
If you would like to work with Randstad Education and are seeking work in these areas please send via email a copy of your up to date CV and Covering letter