This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are working with the a local Special needs school for a teacher to Start in September 2013. The school is a forward thinking school that recognises and develops children's personal strengths and talents. Their children are well behaved, enthusiastic learners and our staff is welcoming, hard working and supportive.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach pupils who have autism and complex social communication needs.
In undertaking the role you can expect full support from the school's Senior Leadership Team.
The school is at the forefront of inclusion work interfacing within mainstream. The Autistic Spectrum Provision is set within the heart of the main school. If you are interested in working within this exciting inclusive provision and would like to develop your skills, we would be interested in hearing from you.
The successful candidate will:
- inspiring and motivated teachers with leadership potential
- committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
- highly effective in the planning, delivery and evaluation of all lessons
- effective organisers with good interpersonal skills
- able to maintain positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
- able to lead and raise standards within a curriculum area
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.